62 years ago the people of Cuba made a revolution, showing that a better world is possible. While a big percentage of people in Cuba are Afro-Cubans, they are not gunned down or strangled to death by police. This event is sponsored by the Minnesota Cuba Committee, the US-Cuba Normailization Committee, and Mass Action Coalition to Jail Killer Cops.
– Aislinn Pulley – co-founder of Chicago Black Lives Matter.
– Kimberley Washington – Long-time Black rights activist, member 2019 Venceremos Brigade trip to Cuba.
– August Nimtz – co-chair Minnesota Cuba Committee, professor of Political Science, University of Minnesota
– Pedro Luis Pedroso Cuesta – Ambassador, Permanent Representative of Cuba to the United Nations
– Sandi Sherman – Minnesota Cuba Committee
– Azza Rojbi – North African social justice and anti-racism activist, author of the book “U.S. & Saudi War on the People of Yemen”